Date: January 20, 2014
This recipe from Executive Chef John Brazie is a quick and easy slider recipe with a fresh twist.
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 lb Home Grown Tomatoes – sliced ¼” to ½” thick
- 2 each 4 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Balls – drained
- 2 oz. Fresh Basil Leaves, Whole
- 1 each Lemon – zest from
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Premium Olive Oil
- Grill or griddle bread, tomato & cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add touch of lemon zest.
- Drizzle with olive oil and assemble with a with a hole basil leaf.