Posted in: Ways To Play
Date: July 05, 2012
We’re pinning on Pinterest! Kids activities, crafts, recipes, wedding ideas and more. Help your kids craft this Piggy Bank courtesy of DLTK Kids while teaching them the importance making smart money choices.
- Empty rectangular Kleenex box
- Two toilet paper rolls or four corks
- Pink construction paper or gift wrap
- One cotton ball
- White or pink paper (preferably heavy paper such as construction paper or cardstock). If you don’t have heavy paper and wish to make a sturdy pig, you can print the template on regular paper and glue to cardboard before cutting out the template pieces (a good source of cardboard is empty cereal boxes). Keep in mind though, that the cardboard will make it a bit harder to cut out the pieces and glue them together.
- Something to color with (paint, crayons, markers, etc.)
Click here for step-by-step directions.
Check out our other Pins by following us at http://pinterest.com/woodlandsresort